Sunday 3 April 2016

Craft Barn Two Weekly Challenge : Rabbit

This is my entry for the two weekly challenge at the Craft Barn where the theme is Rabbit and we have to use an oval on the work. Easter is done although I do have a bit of my Easter egg left so I decided that an Alice in Wonderland ATC would fit the challenge.


The background is a scrap of tissue stamped with hearts and wonderland. The rabbit image is actually a hare so I have cheated a little. It is from a very old set that I bought many years ago, I don't recall the name of the company but it is a lovely set of vintage illustrations on red rubber. 
I colour tinted the image with distress markers and die cut the oval. 

A quick make this week, its been a tad busy.

"If you don't think, then you shouldn't talk."
- March Hare (Alice in Wonderland)



4 comments:

  1. I recognise the image but cannot remember who did the stamps either! Very nice make for the challenge :-)

    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling several companies used this drawing, I have seen it recently here: http://stamplorations.auctivacommerce.com/Alice-in-Wonderland-No-12-Clear-Stamp-P4932184.aspx
    Love your ATC and the rabbit/hare makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love this image, beautiful ATC! Thank you for entering The Craft Barn Challenge.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great image and a super atc. I love the little pop of red.

    ReplyDelete