Saturday 22 November 2014

TH Christmas Cards

Yesterday was a good day, a very good day .... a friend at work has recovered all my photos and documents from my broken hard disk and I am so grateful. Happy days.

Here is another Christmas card make using the lovely Tim Holtz Toy Soldier die.


The toy soldier parts are cut from scraps of red, black and white cardstock and edged with black dye ink. The background paper is from My Minds Eye Lost and Found Christmas paper pad, the edges distressed with vintage photo ink and scruffed using scissors then mounted on red card. Merry Christmas text peel-off sticker in white.

I am building up my stock of Christmas cards ... slowly ....

Did I post my half-tone snowman? I don't think I did. Here he is:



4 comments:

  1. Great news that you've recovered your photos, well done that colleague & your soldier looks all set to march onto the stage in the nutcracker suite :-), very nice to see you on here again so soon too!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic!!! A happy Julia again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julia! Great to meet you over the weekend. Love your designs - they look fab and so pleased your colleague saved the day! So frustrating as it happened to me recently too - thank goodness for google+ is all I can say.Hope you have a good week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these - especially that smart soldier over the shabby music background. What a relief to have your photos safely recovered - I lost a batch in NY, but thankfully nothing desperate.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete