Sunday 5 April 2015

Night and Day

My post today is to show the results of my mixed media panels that I made at the Craft Barn yesterday in Helen Chilton's class entitled Night and Day.

We got to play with the DecoArt interference paints and DecoArt mixed media fluid acrylics, Lin Brown stamps, stencils, Frantage embossing enamel and more.
The stamps used to build up the scenes were PaperArtsy Lin Brown 13, 14 and 16.

Night



Day




I loved doing that class and highly recommend if anyone gets the opportunity to do a class with Helen, don't hesitate.

2 comments:

  1. They look terrific! I wish I was not so far from places that do day courses :-(

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fabulous! Love your night and day creations, especially the day - the sunshine colours have put the biggest smile on my face. Looks like you had a great time with Helen.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete