My masterboard started as an A4 piece of white stamping card and I used, mainly JOFY set 24 with one element from JOFY 13 and the leaf from JOFY 09. The flowers are stamped in black archival ink and the little twiggy things stamped in green. The stars are stamped onto a book page and stuck to the card then coloured with inktense pencils. When the colouring was finished I quite liked the pencil effect but brightened it by using a water brush. Here are the before and after masterboards.
I made a book cover by cutting two panels and mounting them front and back on this long slim book.
There was plenty left for two 6 x 6 cards. Both inspired by Jo's examples but not exactly the same.
The colouring took a long time but I did enjoy this project and I have a few bits left that will probably make their way on to an ATC at a later date. I missed the deadline to link this up on the PaperArtsy blog, nothing new there, I guess the work deadlines have to take priority.