Saturday 22 March 2014

Little Houses

A project that I really enjoyed doing, a key hanger using a Tando Creative kit.


The parts are thick card except for the base which is made of wood. I used a mixture of PaperArtsy Fresco Fonish paints and Tim Holtz Distress paint for this project.
TH Distress Paint : Iced Spruce, Antiqued Bronze and Tarnished Brass.
Fresco Finish Paint, London Bus, Irish Cream.

The houses are painted with the Irish Cream acrylic paint and then I used a Crafty Individuals crackle stamp with Jasmine Mixed Media Inx by Colorbox. Here is a close up:


For the roof detail , I used a Kaisercraft Wood Grain stamp and coffee archival ink over the London Bus paint. The script on the background panel is an Inkylicious stamp called Latin Text. A close up of the roof:


This project took me some time but was worth it, I shall send it to my Mum for Mother's Day. I bought my kit from The Craft Barn, the link shows the same project in a different colourway. All I need to do now is find a way to wrap it.







2 comments:

  1. Cool project! I'm sure your mum will love it, got an amazon box handy?

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! Love the paint effects and that fabulous script in the background... I'm sure your mum loved it!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete