Sunday 7 July 2013

Shades of Grey

Less is More have a colour challenge this week, Shades of Grey. They would like to see a minimum of two shades of grey and I think I have managed seven on this card, would have been eight if I had some grey pearls but I didn't so I used white. I put the project on some grey card to take the photo so that is arguably eight different greys. Oh, I popped some red on it too because, after all, it is a poppy.


What I used:
White A6 card : Craftwork Cards
Dark grey textured cardstock : DCWV
Grey floral paper : Craftwork Cards
Silver embossing powder : Ranger
Promarkers : Cool grey 1, 2 and 3
Dewdrop ink : London Fog
Hobby Art CSS001 Bordered Poppies clear stamp
Spellbinders Nestabilities A2 Distressed Edges die
X-Cut corner punch
Tiny pearls from stash
Red Sakura stardust pen

When you list them out, that is a lot of things to make one card!

3 comments:

  1. Love the red pop of the poppy amongst all those subtle, lovely grays - beautiful, Julia!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red poppy looks fab with all those greys!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card Julia!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete