Here is my entry for this week's challenge :
Distress inks for the background - iced spruce and broken china, then spritzed with water.
PaperArtsy JOFY stamp JM11 stamped using black archival ink.
The leaves and buds were painted with bleach to remove the colour.
The frame was inked lightly with broken china distress ink and mounted with foam pads. This was not a die, it took an age fiddling to cut the aperture from a die cut topper I found in my stash.
I recommend using Ranger Manila cardstock for the distress ink and bleach technique. I tried the first version on white cardstock but the colours did not blend so well - in the bin!
Happy Saturday, hope you are having fun wherever you are. x