Thursday 6 September 2012

Travel Challenge

With the holiday season coming to a close, I'm still thinking I really should take a holiday sometime!
There is still time left for the Travel Challenge with Try it on Tuesday so I was thinking, what might represent travel other than a place to go. I have this sweet little rubber stamp of a camper van and it reminds me of the people I met in the early 1980's from Australia and New Zealand. Those vans seem to have come back into vogue now, we see a lot of them around nowadays.
So here is my attempt at a retro camper van.
Hope it makes you smile.

Recipe:
Background paper from Black and White Prints DCWV paper stack.
Fuschia pink card, sentiment topper and candi from the Tres Chic range, Craftwork Cards.
Camper van clear rubber stamp - free with Creative Stamping magazine, stamped with black archival ink and coloured with pink and orange Promarker pens.


2 comments:

  1. Julia this is really funky, thanks playing along with TioT
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! I love your random pink brads in the black and grey - cool colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete