Sunday 30 April 2017

Veggie Scraps

I love bank holiday weekends, I get time for me. I have spent the afternoon playing in my craft room and here are a couple of Scrapcosy inspired cards.



Stamps by PaperArtsy : Eclectica E3 Scrapcosy 02
Stencil by PaperArtsy : Scrapcosy 049

The background technique is described on Raquel's Scrapcosy YouTube video for the Ally Pally make and take. I used metallic glaze with some gold acrylic paint and "In the Navy" infusions for my wood panels. The vegetables are painted with infusions and the yellow on the cabbage card is inktense pencil. I love those stamps.

What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
Pumpkin pi.



2 comments:

  1. La Paris, vegetables, and pi puns, what is not to love?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny - I've just been playing with exactly that wood-look technique after watching Raquel's video. These are charming - I can't decide whether I prefer the lovely big pile of vegetables, or the cabbage sitting proudly in solitary state! Both look great.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete