Sunday 29 November 2015

Winter Cabin

I saw an example of a bauble scene at the Inkylicious stand when I went to the Sincerly Yours show at Maidstone recently. I thought I would have a go, this is my simple Christmas card using a bauble stencil and the Winter Cabin stamp.


Bauble stencil and Winter Cabin stamp from Inkylicious.
Distress ink and Colorbox Mix'd Media white ink was used through the stencil on Kraft card and outlined with a white pen. The cabin is stamped with coffee archival ink and highlighted with a white pen and the sentiment stamped in white ink.

There is a tutorial for this card on the Inkylicious blog if you want to see how the professionals did it.

4 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Julia! Actually it reminds me of what it looks like outside right now!!!! Yes, we've got white stuff again....

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. So delicately pretty - this is magical!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete