Saturday 3 January 2015

Recycling Christmas

My first blog challenge contribution for 2015 is a card made from a set of six inchies cut from one of my Christmas cards.
I wanted to arrange them so that the images were random but the layout needed some symmetry as six is a difficult number to arrange, especially as they are squares. I stamped some swirls for the background and edged them with a black pen then added some green gems and bakers twine to finish it off.


I am entering this card in the Artful Times challenge where we are to make 6 inchies out of received Christmas cards.

Happy New Year and wishing you all successful crafting in 2015.

7 comments:

  1. Great CAS card - elegant, and so cool with the rich tartan patchwork.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. love the tartan inchies. thank you for joining us on Artful Times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice recycling idea!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really elegant and calm - its great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the tartan card you have rearranged for your inchies. Looks very festive. Hugs mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the clean look of this card and I adore the tartan. The contrast between the two is very striking and so Christmassy that this would make a beautiful card for another year. In fact I think I might look out for tartan things and start saving them.
    Lovely
    Hugs, Neet xx (sorry I am late - am in Americ a)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great card, I so love the tartan thanks for sharing.

    Eliza

    ReplyDelete