Saturday 9 November 2013

Happy JOFY Christmas

So many ideas in my head for Christmas cards this year and here is a relatively easy make using PaperArtsy JOFY 19 only, no mixing in anything else from any other stamp plates.


For the background I stamped the stars in black archival ink on Kraft paper and stuck it on a white C6 card. The panel uses two of the images stamped and coloured with Inktense pencils. I used exactly the same colours as on the packet that the stamp set came in, what a cheat, but it got me in the mood to do other things.

Here is another thing. I wanted to use my new Jofy JM30 to make a little Christmas card but .... it turned into a birthday card.


The frame and panel were cut from white cardstock using a Spellbinders die, The presents stamped and coloured with Promarkers and some glossy accents added to the green dots. As before, I was looking at the packaging on the stamp and all the JOFY stamps have this really nice faded dot pattern around the edges so I thought I'd have a go add adding that to the frame. I used Festive Berries distress ink through a stencil and then drew around the edges with pastel blue Promarker. To finish it off I added a Happy Birthday sentiment from an old Papermania set and doodled around the edges.

Now I'm off to browse what others having been doing because I need a bit more inspiration right now.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely new JOFYs... and if all those posts don't stop Father Christmas in his tracks, I don't know what will! The starry background is so cute, and I love the dotty look on the birthday card too.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete