Friday 30 August 2013

Countdown : 116 days

There are only 116 days until Christmas, a scary thought in August when the sun is still shining!
There is a new challenge on the Fun with ATCs blog where the theme is black, white and red and I ended up with this ATC, it wasn't intentional, it just happened. Earlier in the week I found a die cut bauble and started doodling zentangle patterns on it. When I saw the black, white and red theme for this challenge I thought I'd enter just for fun.


Recipe :
Die cut bauble, zentangled.
"deck the halls" sentiment from JOFY06 stamp plate by Paperartsy
Red pearl embellishment
Additional doodling around the edges of the ATC to finish it off by me.

7 comments:

  1. What a terrific bauble you've doodled Julia, I love the tiny flash of red there and the bits at the side finish it of so nicely :-)

    Sal

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a bit early with Christmas, I'm still trying to make most of the (probably last) sunny days :-) A very lovely ATC, though. Like the doodling. Thanks for playing along with us at FwATCs. Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not thinking about Christmas, still enjoying the Summer. Beautiful ATC, with Modern term Zentangle. Thanks for taking part in FwATCs. Francesca xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great Artwork. It fits for the creavil-challenge - look: http://www.creavil.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&layout=blog&id=7&Itemid=39
    hugs
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely brilliant... your zentangled bauble is wonderful, and that tiny red bead is a touch of genius! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fun With ATCs.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful - your doodling is superb and I love the tiny red bead... just perfect :-D
    Thank you for playing along at FUN WITH ATCs :-)

    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julia. Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for visiting my blog. Your ATC looks really effective :) x

    ReplyDelete