Sunday 6 January 2013

2013 Black and White

Sometimes we shy away from making sympathy cards. Maybe for me it is because card making is a happy pastime which does not always fit with sad occasions. Unfortunately, two of my friends lost people close to them this week, not a good start to 2013 for them but I made cards because that is what I do and I hope they bring some comfort.

Less is More Challenge 101 is Black and White with a hint/splash of colour so I will post my card design.


The tree image is from Paperartsy Urban Snapshots Nature 1 plate and is stamped in jet black archival ink. The sentiment is from Inkylicious Wild Meadow set.
Added a green pearl for colour.


2 comments:

  1. These cards are always difficult to make, but this looks super!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. same for me julia... i too had some to make this week as i lost a dear old friend suddenly on christmas eve.

    this is perfect for the occasion

    Thanks for Joining us this week
    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete